Costumes4Less.com® values your business and your trust. As an online retailer,
we need to collect personal information from you. We make absolutely sure that it
is fully protected and never used for any other purpose. We take this responsibility
What information do we collect? How do we collect?
- During the shopping process, we collect your name, address,
email address and phone number.
- Depending on the payment method you choose, we also collect
your credit card information.
- All this information is collected via SSL secure technology.
- We also collect your IP address as part of security process.
- We and our third party advertising vendors including Google use "cookies" based on your visits to costumes4Less.com.
How do we use this information?
- Your credit card information is collected via
SSL secure technology and processed through Authorize.net payment gateway
in real time.
- Only the last 4 digits of the credit card number
are stored in our system.
- Your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) is
used for fulfilling your order. i.e.We use your email address to send you
your Order Confirmation and Shipping Confirmation and also communicate with you
re: any questions or issues related to your order. We never share your email
address with any outside personnel.
- Your IP address is stored for auditing purposes and will
be used for security reasons only when necessary.
- We and some of our third party advertising vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies and third party
cookies to inform, optimize and serve our ads on sites across their network based on your prior visit to costumes4Less.com. Your Personally
Identifiable Information (PII) is never correlated with any cookies, remarketing lists or any other anonymous identifiers.
- Occasionally, we may email coupons or special discount
offers to you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive promotional offers from
us, simply reply to the email and place “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
We provide you the means to control your personal information:
- If we send you a marketing email (coupons or special
discounts) using the information we have, we always provide a link that allows you
to "unsubscribe" ie stop receiving future emails from us.
- Also, you are given a link which allows you to see the
information we have stored and it allows you to change your password, and delete
Ads Preferences Manager.
Google also provides Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on which allows you to instruct Google Analytics
- You have the ability to view the information we have about you by securely
into Costumes4Less.com and going to Update Profile page. Here, you can also modify any information about you.
We protect the information we hold:
- Being a leading online retailer, Costumes4Less.com® is
a responsible steward of the information it holds. We take this responsibility very
- We are PCI compliant.
- During the shopping process, your personal information
is collected via SSL technology. This is held securely by us and never shared with outsiders.
- Full credit card numbers are never stored on our data
base. Only the last 4 digits are stored.
- Our site is hosted in a multi-million $ data center using
state of the art security infrastructure.
We understand that our business depends on your trust. Even a minor infraction
of security detail is a major issue for us. We do everything within our means to
protect your information!